Driving tips for getting better fuel economy :
- Avoid frequent Gear Changing, acceleration & Braking.
- Try to change the gears as per recommendation
Gears 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Vehicle Speed 0~15 kmph 15~30 kmph 30~45 kmph 45~65 kmph > 65 kmph
- Do not use the clutch pedal as foot rest. It will result in faster clutch wear.
- Always ensure Parking Brakes are released before driving.
- Avoid idle running of car engine more than 1 minutes at Traffic signal.
- Tires should be inflated to the correct pressure.
- For getting the exact quantity of fuel fill the fuel in morning, because gasoline density is varying proportionally with ambient temperature.
- Always ensure the fuel tank filled with 3/4th of space.
- Avoid aggressive driving, over speeding, e.g; sudden acceleration.
- Don\’t drive at higher speeds with windows wide open. It increases the aerodynamic drag.
- Do periodic maintenance as per service schedule recommended by HCIL.
- Use only Genuine Oil for Engine, Transmission, Brakes & Radiator Coolant, It will increase performance.
- Do not do any unauthorized modification in vehicle.